Sunday, November 18, 2012

Influenster Review: Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit

Eyelashes!?!? Yes something very new to me, since I don't wear them. However since they were sent to me I have no choice but too. Now I'll be honest and admit that I haven't tried it out yet I'm actually waiting for Christmas vacation to come (more on that later). However by the looks of everything from this Kiss Bring The Salon Home Box, I think I may just like it.



The feel of these eyelashes are soo real and the directions seem easy so I will be updating you guys later. For now here are some pictures. For more info and products: http://www.everezlashes.com/home

2 comments:

  1. Great review!
    I like the lash applicator!.haha

    visit my blog.
    filled with reviews on beauty products and other more~
    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..yeah the lash applicator is cute..lol. No problem. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Love to read all the comments Thanks for stopping by. :-)