Sunday, November 18, 2012

Influenster Review: Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin

Now for the last set of products for the Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBlox 2012 reviews is Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin in Cleansing Balm and Night Cream.

I used both products for two weeks and since my skin tends to be dry this time of the year I was glad that I received the one for dry skin which I actually think I selected when trying out for the VoxBlox. Anyway I love them. They are easy to use and really great moisturizers.

DISCLAIMER: I received this product complimentary for review from Influenster.


I haven't had any breakouts at all. I love how it doesn't have a strong scent and leaves your skin with a glow. Before receiving these products I did want to purchase some items since many bloggers have been raving about it.


A little goes a long way for both of these products. They both have a thin consistency and doesn't leave your skin drier than it was before or over moisturized where your face is greasy. I used the cleansing balm then the night cream every night and they both work well together.

Would I recommend? Yes and I would definitely purchase these items and check out more products from Boots No. 7.

For more info on products:
http://www.shopbootsusa.com/

4 comments:

  1. Great review! Found you on blog hop! New follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...this looks like a great product to try out. I wanna try this out and see how it works. Kinda curious about it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out. Thanks for stopping by. :-)

      Delete

Love to read all the comments Thanks for stopping by. :-)